CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Tower Of Druaga

The Tower Of Druaga

Friday, May 23, 2008

how technology affects my life

without technology I wouldn't even been doing this right now. my life and some other peoples life would be so boring. If there was no electricity to do these things i would be staying home and sleeping all day. People also need computers to do there jobs,and also to have fun. I also wouldn't even to be able to watch t.v.That is why computers, and technology is important to everybody.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY~ Sup Dude .

pokelin282 said...

ADD ME ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WWW.blogger.com/pokelin282!!!!!!

Kevin said...

Do I know you?

Ruijian said...

interesting.........

Anonymous said...

Well......
I Found Them In The Internet